Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The 7th Secret Used By Work At Home Scam Artists

Secret #7: The Bad News is the Good News



First the Bad News:

Scam Secret #7 is the Money-Back-Guarantee.

The reason this is the bad news is because we fall
for it.

Have you ever noticed where in the sales funnel it
appears? It's always at the very end. Watch any TV
infomercial. They hit you with it right after they
tell you the price and stun you with all the free
bonuses.

Here's the psychology of the ploy:

1. They've meticulously answered your every
possible objection (go ahead, I dare you, see if
you can think of
one).

2. They've bowled you over with unexpected bonuses.
"How can they give me all that stuff for free? And
it sounds like exactly the stuff I need!"

3. They tell you how easy the payment is and how
you can safely use your credit card. "Well, I guess
if put it on my credit card I don't really have to
pay for it right now. And if it makes me money, then
it can pay for itself before the bill comes in!"

4. You're right on the edge, thinking "Well, maybe,
if it's as good as they say it is."

5. Bam! They hit you with the no-questions asked
Money-Back-Guarantee! "So if I'm not completely
satisfied... and I KNOW I'll ask for a refund if
I'm not..."

The reason this is bad news is that you and I
are suckers for it.

Think about it, whenever you're being "sold to"
how many times have you noticed your inclination
begin to turn toward the possibility of buying
at that point? Copywriters know that money is your
final objection, so once they tell you that you can
get your money back, you're thinking that it's
absolutely safe to buy.

And you would be right. But...

The truth is that even if a customer is
dissatisfied, very few actually end up asking for
a refund.

The reason is usually because they either get
busy and forget or because they don't remember
how to request a refund.

*** Now the GOOD NEWS.

You've seen the Top 10 Work At Home Programs that I
recommend. At least you better have by now. Otherwise,
you're about to lose your money. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the
products on my website have an unconditional Money-Back
Guarantee. The good part is that most of them are
administered by ClickBank.com and Plimus.com

Clickbank and Plimus are the oldest and most
respected payment processor on the Internet. They offer
the easiest way to get a refund that I have ever seen.
They guarantee an 8 week refund on any product.

I have tested this refund process time and time again,
and every time I get my money back.

So, now that you've had all your objections removed,
:) go check out the legitimate reviews of legitimate
home business programs. I'm telling you, they work.
I have been successfully doing them myself for over six
years now.

Make the rest of your day great!


Your partner in success,

Phil
Top Ten Legitimate Work At Home Programs

The Complete Work At Home Directory

P.S. Here is the #1 Home Based Business 3 Years In
A Row. It's Free to join but its best to upgrade for
only $29.95. Click here now!

P.P.S. If you decide to step into a pre-designed and complete
turn-key online money-making venture, then you must select
the right venture to step into. If this is your decision, I
encourage you to check out the Chris Farrell Membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming will not be tolerated. If you do spam your link will be deleted!